Monday, February 8, 2010

Party Toes

I was up at 5am from jetlag, and decided I wanted my toes to look funky and glittery. I didn't have any one nail polish I particularly wanted on my toes so I decided to paint them with Essie Midnight Cami and topping it off with Sally Hansen Hard as nails Rockstar Pink which is a pink glitter that also has bits of red, blue, and gold glitter. I figured the dark blue of Midnight Cami would serve as a good base for the pink glitter and also enhance the bits of blue glitter in Rockstar Pink.



























Overall I really love the color. The picture doesn't do it justice! It's sparkly, glittery, pink/purple/blue and it matches all my flipflops! I've noticed this color is fantastic to match with everything. It's like a glitzed up, unboring black that goes with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment