Sunday, February 14, 2010

China Glaze Up & Away + Essie Candy Apple

So I went out and bought a couple bottles from China Glaze Up & Away collection and was so excited about wearing all the new colors I'd bought that I decided to paint each nail a different color.

I chose light, creamy, pastrel colors to make my nails match/look more coherent and used: Something Sweet - a pale pink. Happy Go Lucky - a bright, taxi yellow. Peachy Keen - a bright, cream peach color; I also decided to throw Essie Mint Candy Apple into the mix.

I put a rhinestone on each nail and repeated Peachy Keen twice on my nails just so they would look more coherent than just a random splashing of different colors.
I got lots of compliments on em and they looked really cute and stood out with a white tshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment