Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sally Hansen HD water marble

I marbled all of Sally Hansen's HD Laser collection + OPI My Private Jet over my Essie Sew Psyched manicure and this is what came out...I love it...it looks like a oil slick or like I have foils on my nails...it's a bit more subtle than normal water marbles and you can see how sheer the colors are in the flash pics, but in normal and outdoor lighting my nails just look like oil slicks...I'll definitely be re-creating this manicure often in the future =D I got laxy for a couple of my nails and just dunked two fingers into the water marble for some of them...hence the crappy unmarbly fingers...but I think it made it even more oil-slicky looking since none of them are perfect...I still havent managed to get down the water marbling technique =( but i'm liking my crappy ones anyway =D











No comments:

Post a Comment