Sunday, August 22, 2010

OPI DS Glamour - Blue Holo Gorgeousness

So I actually had this post written out last week and had the pics and everything...only I decided to upload an extra pic and while waiting for it to upload, let my friend use my laptop...he asked me if he could close all my windows and I told him no...through some type of miscommunication the jerk closed all my pages so I've been too lazy to retype up the post and upload the pics again haha...but anyway...this is OPI Glamour from their designer series...it's the most gorgeous holographic blue...I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I had this on =D the holographicness is just so...mesmerizing and strong...I only took quick pics of it but these pics definitely don't do it justice...I think some of the other bloggers have better pics to show it's holographicness, but I think my pics do a good job showing what it looks like in lighting where you can't see the holo-ness as much...which I find mind boggling how pretty it is even when its not straight on holo-ing in your face =P






1 comment:

  1. I am drooling over this holo goodness! I need this color!!

    -XoXo
    Alexis
    technicolornitemare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete