Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lakers nails!!!!

I was actually rockin these nails from last Tuesday to last Saturday from when Lakers came home to play the last two games to their championship win...I'd like to think my nails contributed to their win =P but in all honesty I just wanted an excuse to do a themed manicure =P anyways...I used RBL Purple Haze for the purple nails and American Apparel Manilla envelope for the yellow...since purples photograph terribly inaccurately, these photos aren't true to color...I was gonna edit the colors in a editor but I just wanted to make a quick post this morning so I'm actually posting as I eat breakfast before I head to work...I'd say the last two pics are closest to being color accurate but it still doesn;t come close to how gorgeous purple haze is in real life






No comments:

Post a Comment