Monday, April 26, 2010

Sephora by OPI

I haven't posted in awhile cause my camera memory was full and I keep forgetting to clear out the pics so I've been using my phone...

I wanted some funky colors for this manicure, so I chose this super dark grey, green tinted greyed teal, and orange...the teal is Sephora by OPI - Ocean Love Potion...I've been wanting Rescue Beauty Lounge's Surf Collection and ordered it awhile back, but since it hasn't been shipped out yet, I figured this color would have to do for now...I havent seen the RBL colors in person, but from swatches online, Ocean Love Potion seems to be similar to RBL 360...anyway, all three colors are amazing i love them =)



2 comments:

  1. This mani is awesome. I love your colour selection very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh ocean love potion is lovely, I really like the decorative rhinestones :)

    ReplyDelete